Nancy Spies selling off her books

Nancy Spies posted the following message to SCA-Card-Weaving yesterday:

"I don't mean to do a "business" message here, but I did want to let folks know that I am liquidating all remaining stock of "Anna Neuper's Modelbuch" and "Here Be Drolleries" by the end of April. "Here Be Wyverns" is now out-of-print, but copies of "Ecclesiastical Pomp" will still be available until sold out."

Ecclesiastical Pomp and Circumstance is THE book for brocaded tablet weaving and Anna Neuper's Modelbuch is also a great little book.  Get in quick!

Comments

  1. I hope you are still selling the PDF of your text;
    ECCLESIASTICAL POMP and ARISTICRATIC CIRCUMSTANCE?
    Please advise.
    Thank you ....what a great resource. I hope to use it immediately with students and in my studio work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know more easier way how to spy your kids cell phone text messages https://spyontextmessages.net/ this is my favorite cell phone spy app, one I'm using it for a half of year and I'm glad about it. Try to, hope it will be useful for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Anglo-Saxon" Belt

Oseberg Loom

Birka 6